Call me Gonza

My old blog lives at www.xanga.com/gonza76 if you want to revisit my other ramblings!

Monday, February 20, 2006

More funny stuff

My housemate Mengy got back from Perth/Adelaide last night. He brought me back a video message on his phone from my best mate, Andrew, and his toddler daughter, Taylor that I haven't had the pleasure of meeting as yet. And his dog, Thunder.

Mengy told me then that Taylor seems to be a little bit antisocial and dislikes everyone except for mum... (dislike includes her dad- his words were that he has a grumble bum daughter)

So, as things go, Andrew remarked to Mengy that he was definitely going to have another child.... this time.. one that likes him.

If you knew him, you'd understand this was typical Andrew.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home